Our favorite part of our trip to Nepal was the time we spent in the village and the village children. I hope these pictures give you an idea of how beatiful and precious the children are. They were there to greet us and to say goodbye, and we were able to spent so much time with them as we worked, played, and celebrated together. They watched us (sometimes more of a stare), and always seemed to laugh at us because we must have seemed funny to them. I loved to watch them play their games and interact with each other. They loved to look in our cameras when we took their pictures so they could see themselves...and then, of course they would just laugh and laugh. It was fun to see them and have them follow you around during our time in the village. While in Kathmandu, we visited two Children Homes (the children are not all orphans, only a few) and we were touched by the talents they performed for us and by the love that each of the children had for eachother and their caregivers.


3 comments:
Amazing pictures, you're right those children are beautiful! Sounds like a wonderful experience! Hope all is well with you both.
Brek
I just stubbled upon your blog and loved looking at all your wonderful pictures. Sounds like an amazing experience! those children are so precious! Looks like all is going great, I look forward to seeing more pics!
Jami
Meg,
This is a delayed response, but I love the pictures. Well done capturing the faces and personalities of the Nepalese children.
Tylezian
Post a Comment