.... Ben and I recently watched a Prime Time special on Randy Pausch. We have been moved and motivated by this man, his life and his desire to make the most of his life. If this clip doesn't make you want to live your life to its fullest, I don't know what will. (CLICK ON THE TITLE ABOVE.) http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8577255250907450469&pr=goog-sl
2 comments:
Yo Wallaces! This is your long last buddy Schmiddy. Amy stumbled across your blog and showed it to me...I guess I can call off the dogs I had looking for you guys.
Well after reading your blog about traveling the world, climbing all those mountains, curing world hunger I pretty much feel like a slacker. The most adventure I see is trying to avoid rattlesnakes while looking for my golf ball in the desert.
Glad to see all is well with you guys!
John and Amy
Okay, so my challenges are NOTHING. What an amazing guy! I'm such a wimp with all the things I whine about...seriously. :) Thanks for finding that clip--it was incredible.
Post a Comment