Our Wallace Family Life One Memory at a Time
I love, i love, i love.
Ben and megan, who knew you had a blog too! Man, everyone has one. YES we can have visitors after june 30th. So if you want to come down, that would be super fun! love heather and kory
You guys are hard core. I can't wait to see it. Post more pictures in the meantime. Oh look, an e-mail from you. Freaky.
Wow! Looks so great. I'm very impressed.
Love it!! You guys are awesome. Love the red in the kitchen! Looks great!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love, i love, i love.
Ben and megan, who knew you had a blog too! Man, everyone has one. YES we can have visitors after june 30th. So if you want to come down, that would be super fun! love heather and kory
You guys are hard core. I can't wait to see it. Post more pictures in the meantime. Oh look, an e-mail from you. Freaky.
Wow! Looks so great. I'm very impressed.
Love it!! You guys are awesome. Love the red in the kitchen! Looks great!
Post a Comment