Our precious sister Liz has moved to Denver, CO. My mom and I drove her (and left her!) to Denver two weekends ago. We had a great time getting Liz settled in her apartment, riding the bus (that she will be riding), eating at yummy restaurants and Gelato shops, and just hanging out together. On Monday she started an internship at the Denver Museum of Outdoor Art (www.moaonline.org). We had a great time in Denver. I laughed at Liz's "innocence" (for lack of a better description) when it came to living on her own and being a "responsible" person. She will be fine and I know this will be a grand experience for the little sister, but oh, how I miss her already. No one has been coming over to eat all of my treats or take my clothes or just sit on my couch and watch TV (yes, at times I think she came over for the cable not me and Ben). Good luck Lizzy! I am so proud of you.
Liz: Denver or Bust
Our precious sister Liz has moved to Denver, CO. My mom and I drove her (and left her!) to Denver two weekends ago. We had a great time getting Liz settled in her apartment, riding the bus (that she will be riding), eating at yummy restaurants and Gelato shops, and just hanging out together. On Monday she started an internship at the Denver Museum of Outdoor Art (www.moaonline.org). We had a great time in Denver. I laughed at Liz's "innocence" (for lack of a better description) when it came to living on her own and being a "responsible" person. She will be fine and I know this will be a grand experience for the little sister, but oh, how I miss her already. No one has been coming over to eat all of my treats or take my clothes or just sit on my couch and watch TV (yes, at times I think she came over for the cable not me and Ben). Good luck Lizzy! I am so proud of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, the Liz-nut. We are also excited for her. I know she how happy she was that you accompanied her to Denver.
I can't believe how much you, Liz and your mom all look alike! Such beautiful girls! Thanks for the pregnancy well wishes, the countdown is on. Your house looks great too.
Brek
i miss the lizard, and you too
Post a Comment