Wisconsin or Bust!

We went to visit Tyler and Amy and Kate (my bro and sis-in-law and their little girl) in Dodgeville, Wisconsin this past weekend. We had a grand 'ol time hanging out with them in the picturesque state of Wisconsin. We were smart this time and visited a place during a time of year when it is beautiful. Fall in Wisconsin is exactly that: beautiful. The leaves were changing, and the rolling green hills and pastures with scattered red barns (my favorite!) and animals were great to see. Ty and Amy were great hosts and I felt like I had a shaddow (aka Kate) for the entire trip and it was simply a pleasure. We made some great memories and had a good laugh at some comical times (maybe not so comical when they happened....Mommy? Daddy?)


Amy and Kate at Govenor Dodge State Park
Kate experiencing her 1st 'Smore..she loved it!


Peck's Farm/Farmer's Market
Check out the goat circus...How small town is that!

The little Kate bug =)

Kate, Meg and Tyler at his office at Land's End

This is just like Tyler! Maybe this is his job description!

We will really miss them!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hey meg, I love that you guys travel so much. Looks like you had a great time. I think you need to post pics of the growing belly. ha ha
love you

Tyler Waterfall said...

We miss you, Aunt Megan and Uncle Ben! We hope you're getting a little more sleep than when you were here, though...Sure love you!
TAK

Breklyn said...

Such beautiful pics, who would have thought Wisconson was pretty?! I love the title pic of you both with the blue blue sky! Hope you and the belly are doing well. Did you make the cheesy waffles yet? Brek

Audra said...

hola gupa!! I want to see some pics of your belly!!! love you guys!!