Halloween -a little late





Here are a few pictures from Halloween, just a few weeks late??? We had a great time hanging out with Liz's & Seth and Mandy's kids in Mt. Green, then handed out candy to hundreds of kids...despite the rain.

8 comments:

kaye said...

a bun in the oven. How cute! Where did you get those costumes? We're coming into town on Friday until Thanksgiving and want to hang out!!! I'll call you.

Breklyn said...

Fabulous costumes, so clever! I'm still anxiously waiting the big belly post :) Hope you and baby are feeling good, you're getting so close!

the Rabes said...

How funny! I love it! I hope you got extra candy for those costumes!

Tyler Waterfall said...

Ben, love the hat. It's hard to see, but I'm guessing your apron say "Bun" Maker and not another word.

Ness said...

I love your costumes. Halloween rocks. And I love it when parents dress up, so you better keep the tradition.

The Skiing Wallaces said...

Oh, I love these pictures! (little) Ben screaming is hysterical & I just loved that little Tigger!!! You're costumes were by far my favorite, though! You deserve it!!!

Lizbeth said...

quite possibly one of the funniest costumes ever. i love it maglight. ben, you look like a real . . . you know. loving the chef/baker hat. hahaha

Audra said...

JOLINES como me he reido de los disfraces!!! jajaja sois la ostia!!