First "Stroll" with Bob and Maria

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

We have been very lucky to have great support from friends and family with our new little one. My friends at work even got us a BOB running stroller, and we love it! (Thanks again!!) We took it out today for a short jaunt to enjoy the beautiful sunshine. Maria slept the whole time and talked to herself (in her sleep...she is really good at this!), so I guess that means she likes the stroller, right?

13 comments:

kaye said...

She is so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to see her again! And I love her outfit! :)

Ness said...

Good for you getting out so soon. She is so cute. What a nice stroller. Have fun.

Meg said...

Good eye Kaye- The little snuggly outfit is from you!
Meg

Breklyn said...

She is so stinkin' cute, I just want to kiss on her! Awesome stroller and what great weather for a stroll...can't wait to see you both.

Audra said...

She is so cute and she looks so well from her bruising. Enjoy her as much as you can they grow soooo fast!

mike & nancy said...

aunt Nancy & uncle Mike
baby Maria is so beautiful (the mom is looking pretty good. We need to the sweet little thing soon. Or come see us. Call us
love,
mike & nancy

mike & nancy said...

nancy
Meg and ben I promise I can spell and type. I'm getting alittle tired. anyway we would love to see the babe. Call us or we will call you.
love nancy & mike

Kimberly said...

Congrats on the new baby! She's very cute. Girls are fun- since that's all we know. I'm jealous of your stroller, those are delux!

Amber said...

Hey Meg- So glad you like the stroller! After my research on them- I'm probably going to buying one myself:)Maria looks so dang cute-I hope you are enjoying your time with her :)I miss you badly at work though-I'm sad that you won't be back before I leave. So that just means that I'm going to have to come over and see the two of you! - Amber+

Audra said...

Call me crazy but I think she looks a little like Sophie!

Tyler Waterfall said...

Kate says "Baby" ... "Bu - Buh".
Glad to see the little one is out and about!

Katie said...

i think Bob and Maria will become the best of friends.
love you!

Mugsy said...

Way to go guys! You're going to be awesome parents.

Torman