Happy Birthday Lizzy!



Today is our dear Liz's b-day. Happy 21 Liz. To the creative, patient, Maria-loving, photo-taking, beautiful, stylish, Family Guy and funny You Tube video watching, kind, thoughtful sister: We love you so much. Thank you for ALL the great things you do and are...the darling clothes you make (she made this shirt Maria has on), the time you watch Maria, hanging out with us, calling to say hi, making us feel young. Love you long time.

Yikes! 21 years old!

4 comments:

heather nan said...

Just checking in because I have yet to hear from you and to my dismay I discover that your little sister turned 21?! Wow, how quickly one feels old. Email me lady.

Lizbeth said...

hahaha Thanks so much! I love it. You guys are the best. Love you dearly

Audra said...

I got the announcement!!! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE. You guys look so pretty on that picture It makes me miss the Waterfall girls SO much!! Love you all. Give Katie a big hug from me, I know she is getting close!

Amber said...

Sorry Megs- But it's been awhile since you posted and I need to see more pics of baby Maria! Hope you are doing great- Enjoy your last weeks before maternity leave is over! Love ya- keep in touch.
Amber