We went on a hike with our friends the Goffs to Adam's Canyon. I hadn't done that hike since high school, so it was good to do it again. The river was raging and the waterfall at the top was a sight to see. Maria is such a good sport. She just sat in the backpack and jabbered, blew bubbles and looked around as we hiked.
At the park with my girlfriends. It is such an amazing thing to witness how much each of us as changed through the years - and is such a good way! I am so proud of all of the mommies here. It's kind of funny because none of us have kids older than 4, but there were still so many kiddos...I think 13! I felt pretty lucky to have grown up with such great friends, many of whom I still stay very close to. Thanks girls!
Ben had another PA job interview, this time in Medford, Oregon. We were so happy to be going to interview there, especially because Ben has family that lives there (the OREGON Wallaces, they were pretty much siblings growing up!). Big thanks to Joel and Leanne (Ben's uncle and aunt) for letting us stay with them in their new beautiful home (pictured here). Thanks to the rest of the family for showing us such a good time. Your families are great and I'm so glad I got to get to know all of you better!
1 comment:
awww the pooky bear is sooo sweet. And ben's cousins house is, too! hope they dont mind if i move in. . . just saying.
Post a Comment