Our Wallace Family Life One Memory at a Time
This is hilarious! I love it that the Ben elf happens to be the most flamboyant. hmmmmmm....I think I'll make one for my blog, too. Hope you don't mind. Can't wait to see you. Seth is still "keeping the faith"....
so glad you got rid of your music player.. see you this week
SO VERY CUTE!!! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!
great smile Maria!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is hilarious! I love it that the Ben elf happens to be the most flamboyant. hmmmmmm....
I think I'll make one for my blog, too. Hope you don't mind.
Can't wait to see you. Seth is still "keeping the faith"....
so glad you got rid of your music player.. see you this week
SO VERY CUTE!!! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!
great smile Maria!
Post a Comment