

A few days ago I had a chance to visit Vancouver, BC and learn how bioprosthetic heart valves are manufactured. The following day we took the Sea to Sky highway North to the most incredible ski resort I've ever seen. I willingly gave them my left arm for the day pass (97 bones!) and headed to the top of Whistler mtn. Fortunately, they had just been hit with a storm and fresh pow pow was ready to be had. It was also the first day the Peak Chair had been open all year, which meant even more pow pow was to be had! Anyway, to make a long story short, it was a great day and we lucked out with good snow (I hear it can be hit or miss). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to share the goodness with my ski buddy Meg...but it will happen. And Seth, Chris B, Ryan W, Eric W, and MK...you will need to partake at some point.
3 comments:
I had to wipe the drool off the keyboard as I read about the great downhill skiing (and powder!).
Glad you could partake.
I'm enjoying Cross Country skiing out here in Wisconsin, but sometimes I wish that we had more than 20 feet of downhill slopes.
Hey! You blog! Fun find.
I hopped on over via a comment you left on Cherie's blog - hope you don't mind.
Gorgeous is definitely an understatement! Glad you had a "good time."
Post a Comment