Let It Snow?!




It SNOWED in Corvallis, not exactly a normal occurrence, especially in April (well practically April!). I pulled Maria out of bed in the morning, put on her snow boots that she never got to wear, and out we went to 'enjoy' it. It made me so happy to see the snow...I will always love it! Check out that face. Her faces are pretty comical...just like her Daddy.

9 comments:

P and C said...

Oh my goodness-how DARLING are Maria's faces in these pics?!?! I can't believe how big she is getting...I miss you lots in YM!!! Hope all is well and you have a great Easter!!

Robyn said...

Snow? When did it snow?

There was none here at my place :(

The Skiing Wallaces said...

This is a funny thing to notice, but Maria ALWAYS looks beautiful in a hat! Any kind of hat- snow hat, bunny ears, bonnet- whatever. I think its because it really makes her eyes stand out! That girl is such a ham- so cute! Its snowing here too. So weird- especially for Spring Break/Easter Weekend! So much for the big camping trip we had planned. Miss you!

Lizbeth said...

ahhhhh!!! I couldnt ask for cuter pictures of my pooky bear!! hahah the last one is tha bhest!!

Katie said...

oh my baby! love you and your sweetness.

Melanie Parker said...

Maria is so beautiful! Wish I could send you the snow we keep getting. :)

Tyson. Jacque. Jackson. Mason said...

I cant believe how big Maria is getting! She is such a cute little girl, I love her comical faces!! What a crackup!

Alisa and Crowells said...

This Maria is too much!! That face in the last one just made me laugh!! She seriously has the most gorgeous eyes.

Rosanne said...

She's so adorable!