My New Life



The beauty of a Mother cannot ever be taken away. This Mom reminds me of this. . . and so much more.
Happy Mother's Day.

6 comments:

Cherie said...

That made me cry, and made me think. Thanks.

Jami & Mark said...

Love Nienie......whenever I am feeling like whining, I go read her blog. So eloquent, beautiful, and simple, all at the same time. Thanks for sharing this video....listening to her voice makes it more powerful!!

The Skiing Wallaces said...

OH no......
I've gone into the "ugly cry".
This is bad.
Thanks.

kaye said...

weird. I had just watched this video before I came to your blog and loved it. Happy Mother's Day to you! Hope all is well. Maria is looking extra cute lately!

Amber said...

I loved this! It's like 3 am and I'm up feeding Paige- Now I'm crying and wiping my nose on her burp rag- gotta love post preggo hormones! But I do love being a momma :) I hope you are doing good- I am loving your picture showing Maria's hair growing in the back! SOooo Cute! She is growing up so fast!

Breklyn said...

Love her story, so amazing and such a beautiful tribute to her and ALL moms. Hope you had fun surprising your fams for Mother's Day! Brek