Started our morning off listening to the Ed Sullivan Show with the BEATLES. I immediately thought of YOU when this song came on! I cheered like we were there watching them for real!!
Happy Birthday (on the 20th)!
Miss you.
Happy Birthday (on the 20th)!
Miss you.
2 comments:
Hey you-
So glad you liked my cursing :) and I am flattered you even visit my blog! How are you guys doing? Maria is so cute, but life is hard with kids, isn't it?
So I got the headbands on Etsy by a seller called ZUZII. They are cute and really quite affordable, thus why my lack of making them!
Good to hear from you
Too cute of Maria dancing and I love her midnight book marathon (but not so fun for you). I'll have to try throwing Mason a book when he's screaming in the night...he'd probably knock me out with it! Great camping and Sun Valley pics, teaching Maria your love of the beautiful outdoors!
Post a Comment