The Sisters headed to So. California for a last minute, and much needed (and dreamed of by L) mini vacation. Maybe it wasn't very restful for the Moms, but we had a grand 'ol time...
It is bound to happen! The kids LOVED the sand and the water!

Disneyland, the beach, some quality Cali shopping, In-N-Out Burger, a killer breakfast at the hotel every morning, jaywalking with strollers, doughnuts, Cali TRAFFIC, a pumpkin patch with stinging bees (Maria attracts them - and of course got stung) and even a quick visit with Chris and Paige. Thankful to be a sister, an aunt, and a mom. Thanks for the idea Liz, and Katie, thanks for always being a trooper and coming along for the ride. Good job to the Dub and Maria, maybe you will remember DL the next time you go. As for me...I am lucky to get the memories of it all. Lucky me.
1 comment:
I am dying of laughter!! This post is the best! For reals! I love it. haha the "wrecking" section was hilarious, too hilarious. I am so so glad we did this. Oh and the before and after picture of W is so funny (& kinda sad). You and kate are the best sisters I could ever dream of having. Thank you for making DL even better than I imagined it could be :)
Post a Comment