Coos Coos Bay


We ventured to the Southern Oregon Coast this past weekend.
We were able to see Ben's friend (Hazen) from PA school and his family that just moved to Coos Bay. Janet showed us around like she's lived there for years, and the kids had fun digging in the sand and chasing each other around.
It was beautiful there. The beaches, the waves, the trees, the sand dunes, even the sea lions were so beautiful. I even get a dose of beach sunsets, which I love.

2 comments:

Lizbeth said...

where is maria's other boot (first pic) haha Coos Coos looks like a beauty. Sign me up!

Breklyn said...

What amazing pictures! And you are superwoman running that race. Looks so beautiful! Glad you and Jen had some girl-time. Always refreshing. And I'm super jealous of Disneyland!! I've been wanting to take my boys lately, have yet to go. What fun, darling sisters you have. Glad life is good for the Wallace fam! Happy holidays. Love ya!