Some Christmas Memories So Far 2010


A tree from the U-Cut Tree Farm down the road. Maria was all traumatized after we cut it down and then stood it back up, as shown. I wrapped some of our presents with pages from ski magazines to make it a more 'white christmas.'
We made our 2nd annual trip to Portland to see the Christmas Ships with our good buddy EZ. Maria just loved her ride.
I am a sucker for lights and fireworks, so I finally talked Ben into driving to Peacock Lane for the historic neighborhood of Christmas lights...Admiring lights while listening to Christmas music - Oh how I love it!

Hanging out with our friends! I so look forward to getting Christmas cards, especially if I get to see your beautiful face(s). Homesickness definitely lessens when I see these smiling faces. It's like getting a present in the mail every time.

We were lucky to attend the Bell Chorus and the Creche Exhibit a few weeks ago, with is such a peaceful and enjoyable experience for me and Ben (and hopefully Maria). Ben wouldn't let me take photos tho...they wouldn't have captured the feeling and power of the real meaning of Christmas that was displayed, so maybe it was a good thing. Now if we could just get some SNOW!

Looking forward to more memories to come...maybe some luminaries or family/friend time, marshmellow gun wars. We'll see.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: