Winter Fun in Utah

Dad, Eric, Ryan, Colby, Liz and Meg (and Mark's goggles and Ben taking picture) in the gondola
Some of my fam a the top of Strawberry: Mom, Eric, me, Ry, and Mark
A proud moment for us as parentals! Maria got to ski! She was so stinkin' cute too!
Maria, Liz and Meg at the bottom. We took two runs on Little Cat and then another couple of runs a few days later, when I just had to get back up to Snowbasin 'one more time' before heading home to the NW.
Waterfall Family Ugly Sweater After Christmas Party. Doesn't everyone look dashing? The men look feminine (belly sweaters, faux fur, broaches), the women just look funny (with the exception of Liz, the middle-aged done-up woman with the crocheted tree had and smoking the fake cig...she looks stunning!). Always a good time!

1 comment:

Chris and Paige Bell said...

Way to go skiing-Maria! She's a natural. I'm surprised she wasn't born with ski boots on. And, I love the ugly sweater party. I've noticed in your family pictures that Ryan somehow always finds a way to show his belly.