I want to share the most beautiful new little jewel that has been on my mind every day since she entered the world...
Elizabeth Venice Rees
March 31, 2011
8lb 4 oz
20.5"
My sister Katie is such a good Mommy and I am so proud of her and her cute little family.
Isn't everything about this picture beautiful?! There is nothing that can replace or replicate this feeling: holding your new baby close.
I am such a lucky aunt and sister...
Oh, I miss them!
Elizabeth Venice ReesMarch 31, 2011
8lb 4 oz
20.5"
My sister Katie is such a good Mommy and I am so proud of her and her cute little family. Isn't everything about this picture beautiful?! There is nothing that can replace or replicate this feeling: holding your new baby close.
I am such a lucky aunt and sister...
Oh, I miss them!
1 comment:
you are so sweet. we're so lucky to have this little girl. we love her! and you, too! and nonnie and ben. love and miss you. xoxo
Post a Comment