
Today on our way home from church, Maria and I stopped by some friends to pick up some eggs, and to see and play with their chickens and goats. We did just that, in that exact order. Maria got licked by the goats and had her fingers nibbled on by the goats, so she was having a great time.
As we were walking back to the car, the boy that lives at the house, walked up. (He had been on a walk with his dog.) We chatted and then a neigbhor pulled up in his car. He got out, said hello, and then asked,
"CAN I BORROW YOUR GOAT?"
Yep, apparently this is a common neighbor to neighbor question, like borrowing an egg.
I had to laugh - and I did. It seemed to me as though this was a common request, and they just went on with getting the goat and a chain to walk him up the road.
Just one thing that makes life fun around here.
As we were walking back to the car, the boy that lives at the house, walked up. (He had been on a walk with his dog.) We chatted and then a neigbhor pulled up in his car. He got out, said hello, and then asked,
"CAN I BORROW YOUR GOAT?"
Yep, apparently this is a common neighbor to neighbor question, like borrowing an egg.
I had to laugh - and I did. It seemed to me as though this was a common request, and they just went on with getting the goat and a chain to walk him up the road.
Just one thing that makes life fun around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment