



Maria had her first official friend birthday party...and she loved it!
I should rephrase it to her lingo: My Happy Birthday Party!
A few of her cute little friends were invited. They made aprons and then decorated cupcakes, played Hide and Seek, ate pizza (Maria's specific request was for pizza and cupcakes), and then dressed up and danced around the house.
I think it was a very happy birthday party!
I should rephrase it to her lingo: My Happy Birthday Party!
A few of her cute little friends were invited. They made aprons and then decorated cupcakes, played Hide and Seek, ate pizza (Maria's specific request was for pizza and cupcakes), and then dressed up and danced around the house.
I think it was a very happy birthday party!
3 comments:
Wish i was there!
love the prego you and the hairy man!!! too cute!!! everything looks lovely!!! give Maria a hug from me!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Maria!! Oh my DARLING bunting and cupcake streamers! You are too creative Meg! You guys are adorable!
Post a Comment