
I am so very thankful that I have parents who are a part of my life, and therefore, part of my childrens' lives. I am grateful for all the sacrifices they made (and continue to make) on my behalf. I know it was not easy (and probably not fun some of the time) to rear all seven of us, but I am so very lucky that I am one of their kids.
I don't think I could ever really realize, or even begin to comprehend, the love a parent has for their child until I had a child of my own.
I am learning each day that being a parent is tough. It is demanding and quietly rewarding, exhausting and motivating, simple yet very complex. As hard as I may try, there will always be more to do, but I will do my best and ask on the Lord to help my children where I lack.
Having a family!
What a gift.
What a responsibility.
And again, what a blessing to have good parents to look to.
Thanks Mom and Dad.
aka: Namma and Poppy Scott
I don't think I could ever really realize, or even begin to comprehend, the love a parent has for their child until I had a child of my own.
I am learning each day that being a parent is tough. It is demanding and quietly rewarding, exhausting and motivating, simple yet very complex. As hard as I may try, there will always be more to do, but I will do my best and ask on the Lord to help my children where I lack.
Having a family!
What a gift.
What a responsibility.
And again, what a blessing to have good parents to look to.
Thanks Mom and Dad.
aka: Namma and Poppy Scott

3 comments:
So glad they were able to come! Adore them. Those pictures are darling and they all made me smile! You guys are the best!
I am loving all of your posts of your sweet baby Malan and your sweet family! I love your parents too! Every time I run into your mom she gives me a big hug (just like a "Megan" hug) and makes me feel like I'm one of her kids. Also always makes me miss my dear friend! Can't wait to see you soon, love ya!
Oh my gosh, your girls are gorgeous! Can't wait to meet Malan. So happy for you and your cute family. xoxo
Post a Comment