Welcome to the world:
Malan Wallace
January 31, 2012
10:56 pm
7 pounds 5 ounces
20 inches

We are so in love with you!

8 comments:

Amber said...

Oh I've been dying to see pictures of this precious little baby! She is beautiful! I love her name too! I hope you are loving your time with your sweet little girl- congratulations.

Lizbeth said...

I am so in love with you, too!

Marcy said...

I've been waiting for this post! She is beautiful! I love her chubby little cheeks and fuzzy head. Congratulations guys!

Cherie said...

I have been waiting for this post to even if I have seen the little lady in person. Good job on your au naturel labor and delivery too, you are pretty darn tough!

emily a. said...

Congrats! She's so beautiful. I was thinking about you last night and hoping your recovery is going better than with Maria.

Alisa and Crowells said...

Oh she is stunning! I would be in love with her, too! So sweet.

Tyler Waterfall said...

All of us can't wait to see her! Rachel is already pretending her doll is "Baby Malan." We are thrilled!

kaye said...

She's perfect! Hope all is going well with 2 beautiful girls. Hopefully we can meet her soon. Congratulations Wallaces!