Lots of Snow.
Possibility of getting stuck in snow in a car.
Sliding or doing donuts in cars.
Ben loves this kind of stuff! He used to make me go with him late at night in the car and go do donuts with him in the parking lots when we would get tons of fresh snow.
Oh, and the whole time he would be laughing like a crazed lunatic - it is quite hilarious, but kind of freaky.
Ben finally got his not-so-manly car up the driveway after several attempts.
We could hear him yelling and laughing thru the whole process.
I just have to laugh.
Possibility of getting stuck in snow in a car.
Sliding or doing donuts in cars.
Ben loves this kind of stuff! He used to make me go with him late at night in the car and go do donuts with him in the parking lots when we would get tons of fresh snow.
Oh, and the whole time he would be laughing like a crazed lunatic - it is quite hilarious, but kind of freaky.
Ben finally got his not-so-manly car up the driveway after several attempts.
We could hear him yelling and laughing thru the whole process.
I just have to laugh.
4 comments:
It's all about the simple pleasures right?? Love this. Makes me smile to think about ( / terrified because if I were doing donuts in a car I'd be SCREAMING).
Hope tomorrow is all sun for you!
When are you going to let Ben get a manly car? I see a truck in his future.
I have some history on this for you. Mandy and I were in Jackson with Grandma Pantone when we first got married and we took her for a ride to look for Buffalo in the park. We came to this big open parking area with no cars around so I gunned it and started doing crazy donuts. Mandy was so worried about Grandma and though she was going to freak...and she did...laughing uncontrollably! She was giggling so loud we thought she was going to perish on us. It was hilarious! So I guess it's in the blood...
So when it's snowy out Chris fish tails around every corner possible. It totally freaks me out because I think for sure we are going to start spinning out of control, but I think that is part of the fun for him. It's a boy thing.
Post a Comment