Our trusty Subey blew an engine rod on Saturday, March 10, 2012.
No big deal right....?
(We were only on a road trip from OR to UT and needed to leave the next day.)
RIP Subaru!
Let's just say:
You win some. You lose some.
This UT trip was a perfect example.
Glad we 'won' (and still have) what we won.
XOXO to you.
No big deal right....?
(We were only on a road trip from OR to UT and needed to leave the next day.)
RIP Subaru!
Let's just say:
You win some. You lose some.
This UT trip was a perfect example.
Glad we 'won' (and still have) what we won.
XOXO to you.
2 comments:
This is so funny I am dying! I'm sorry!!! I know it wasn't funny at the time, but sometimes you just gotta laugh. Subey was a good car while she lasted. Hopefully your next will be as great. (P.S.- did you return the sweet little blue shoe to Lesli yet?)
No it is kind of funny. I laughed when Ben got back to SB, but he was NOT thinking it was a laughing matter...Oh, when it rains it pours. And the 'Blue Shoe" has been returned.
Post a Comment