Happenings at Home - April


(not new pics - taken in Feb)

I woke to the sound of Maria rustling through her bathroom drawers to get a plastic sac. I went out to see what she was doing. I saw that she had taken the garbage sac out of the can and was trying to put in a new bag. She said, "This bag stinks...it dirty. I getting a new one. Don't worry about it. It be ok now." Since when does Maria empty the garbages, AND put in a new bag? Nice work Maria!

This morning while I was getting my rear kicked by Jillian Michales, Maria said (as she watched me work out), "You like doing Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes too?!" Then she proceeded to sing the whole song and do the actions. It was then that I noticed that the exercise move was pretty much just that: head, shoulders, knees and toes.

2 comments:

Jennifer and Tyler said...

I LOOOVE all of these posts! They are so cute and so real life! I can definitely relate to the drama queens. There are 3 in my house at times! Such cute pictures and little miss Malan is getting too big but so beautiful! Love you meg! and miss you tons.
PS Cute bedspread, you made that I'm sure!

birds do it better... said...

You are a blogging maniac! I swear I had to go back like 6 posts to catch up. Had to breeze right by all the FAT, I mean, pregnant pictures of me! Nice work...