No Pain No Gain?

Who made up that saying anyway?


Oh, believe me, I have 'pain,' and I did 'gain' a fun ride out of this, but I am not sure if the chewed up arm and leg and riblets were necessary.

I am reliving my days as a floor nurse with my morning and nighttime dressing changes. Don't miss that!

Sorry for traumatizing you Amber! I am glad you didn't cry because I thought you might when you saw the damage.

When we got home we laughed because we felt like two cool guys/husbands coming to our ladies/wives taking care of the babies while we played.

Thanks Ben for taking care of the babies so the girls could play.
(Not so much for saying - jokingly, before he saw the bloody road rash - "So...how many times did you wreck?!)

2 comments:

birds do it better... said...

Oh Meg. Did this seriously need to happen on our first ride of the season?! You are, without a doubt, the toughest girl I know. If giving birth to Malan without drugs didn't prove it to me, this did. Soooo anyway, when we goin ridin again?

Cherie said...

Nice shots of the damage. I think I will wear 4 layers when I go with you guys, just to be on the safe side.