Yo Grandma Lane

 This is my Grandma Lane.
Her nickname is Coke.
Maria calls her Namma Lane.
 (July 2012)
Grandma Lane is famous for her "birdy kisses."

Maria loves to give "birdy kisses" too.

We were in Utah for about 72 hours last week and just had to go and see all of our grandparents/great-grandparents while we were there.  My Grandma was very surprised to see us.  She made a goody bag for Maria, filled with gummy bears, mini snickers, and animal crackers (of course!) and just loved on Malan.  We talked and giggled and talked about how she misses her "sweet Jack" (my Grandpa Lane) and how she walks every morning except Sunday.  It makes me so happy to see her and be with her in her home. 
Of course, Grandma and Maria wanted a funny face pictures. Grandma always does the bunny ears :)
(August 2012)

Oh, so cute.  She looks like a young girl...not an almost 90-yr old woman!

Silly girls that I love.

We love our Grandma Lane.
I love hearing her say, "Oh look who it is!" when we come to her house.
I love seeing her wave and blow kisses every time we leave her house, while yelling, "We stick together!"  
And I reply, "In all kinds of weather."

xoxoxo

No comments: