Some of the best things about living (or visiting) Utah in the summer are the firework shows. We saw 3 or 4 just on the way home from the airport.
On the 24th of July, I went with my girls and my family (Mom, Dad, Liz/Coco, and Katie and kiddos) to the Ogden Days of '47 Rodeo.
It was fun (and LONG), with skydivers, all the rodeo acts, rodeo queen crowning and lot of WT (if ya know what I mean). Good times, but I think we will wait to go again until the kids are a little older.
With her hand on her heart for the Star Spangled Banner
Oh, little May: I tried to protect your ears, I promise. You just kept smiling and laughing.
*To remember: July 24th morning we went with Grandma Lesli, Seth/Mandy and crew, and Chris and kids to the Tour de Mountain Green. It all made me want to move to Mtn. Green. There was a carnival with booths run by all the local kids with fun homemade/homerigged games (bowling, angry birds, ring toss, fishing) and crafts, and other events (bike rides, yoga, canoeing, raffles, BBQ) during the day. Maria did the Kids K and she ran her little heart out in her flip flops and picked up flowers and mushrooms along the way to give to me at the end. We swam with everyone at the Waterfalls afterward. We sweat more than we have all summer and Maria fevered to 103 for the next 36 hours to follow...but all she wanted to do was play with her cousins and sleep.



1 comment:
Oh those girls of yours are so precious. And documenting Dad holding up the seat cushion to shield the sun is precious, as well. :) Such a fun night (that Lizzie hated)
Post a Comment