August 2012
Can't seem to get enough of this!
Happy Maria
Cute baby bums
This beautiful little face
Sister playing nicely
Kisses
Remember these moments!
Because the sun and the smiles, the soft kisses and the nice playing are not always the norm here.
These days I feel like a broken record, saying: "Soft please...please be soft Maria....Maria, please be nice to your sister...please! Maria, Malan does not like being smashed like that, please play nicely." (And no, this is not all in a nice please tone, more like a PLEASE I am going to lose it if you don't stop it!!!)
2 comments:
Love these pictures! They're so bright and cute. Your girls are adorable! Give Malan 1 more year and Maria wont have to remember to be so soft and they will be best friends and so happy to have each other! Miss you :)
They are darling little girls! PS I just watched a hilarious high school video of you boxing one of your friends. Ben would be proud!
Post a Comment