September 2012
Miss Malan is growing...little by little!
Ben and I just stare at her and smile. We just can't get enough of this little bug.
Stats:
Height: 26 1/4 inches (40th percentile)
Weight: 14 lbs 12.5 oz (25th percentile)
-is such a happy little thing.
-is a speedy crawler and pulls herself to the cupboards and couch and Maria's bed.
-crawl-walks on her toes when she has on a dress
-loves her sister, and puts up with her not-so-gentle games
-doesn't like to sleep very well at church
-Grrrooowls at us! hence the name, 'little monster'
-still nurses about every 3-4 hours at night (sometimes 2.5 hrs), no matter what methods I try to get her to sleep through the night
-reminds us of a caged animal in her bed as she bounces and scurries around in there
-loves the bathtub
-likes to feed herself
-likes to eat crackers, avacados, asparagus, pears, applesauce, rice, green beans and more
-has her first tooth - broke through on September 8th. It is still barely showing, but it is definitely there.
As the mom, I feel like I have kind of been neglecting documenting Malan's progress and milestones. We didn't have a 6 month appointment bc we canceled it to go home for the funeral, and it took over a month to get another one.

2 comments:
precious precious precious
precious precious precious
Post a Comment