April 24, 2013
Hiking, hiking
Hiking, hiking
![]() |
| Eating lunch mid-hike. (This is a couple minutes before Becky jumped up and screamed because a snake - named Speedy - slithered by her.) |
| Oh this cutie pie! Calli and MayMay are buddies. |
The TUNNEL!!!!
This water pipe goes under the logging road that we were hiking on. The kids (Gideon, Jasper and Maria) were waiting for some of the others and just decided to shimmy through the pipe...maybe 15-20 ft long (rough estimate). I was a bit hesitant (especially because there is no way my big body would fit in there to get them out if one of them freaked out), but they just did it and kept on going through again and again.
![]() |
| Here is a look through. I was NOT going to get stuck in this thing! |
![]() |
| Here comes Jasper. Such a good kid, and was SO nice to Maria. |









2 comments:
Megan, you are the most amazing mom! I love how you and Maria and Malan get outdoors so much. And what great pictures with Ryan! I'm so envious he came to visit you -- we've been begging him to come see us too. You all look great and like you had a wonderful time together. We can't wait to see you soon.
Amy
Ahh, makes me so happy you all get to hang out together. Wish I lived closer to Corvallis to join in with you all.
Post a Comment