Poo Poo Tutu

August 2013
Our house, Oregon
The Bird with her tutu
Malan is pretty obsessed with 'poo poo' in many ways.  She wants to use the bathroom (or at least attempt), and if you are in the bathroom she has to be there beside you (can't anyone get a moment of privacy anymore?), and she is quite aware of her bowels and bladder and has termed it all 'poo poo.' I was singing the ABC's to her a few months ago and she was sitting on the toilet and after I said P she said.... "POO POO!"   

So...when Malan was running around with the potty seat around her hips like a tutu, Maria and I about lost it laughing because 1) she is so dang skinny and can fit her little self into the thing and 2) she was no letting us taking it off and kept saying 'poo poo' and running around the house.  Oh man, we had a gooood laugh at this one.  Now, if she was as determined to be potty trained as she is to say the P word 100 times a day. 

No comments: