Summer 2013

 Life as we send it through the phone
(end of) Summer 2013
Holy crap, this is what I have been missing!?
Malan riding forward facing for the first (and only) time.
She could hardly handle herself. 
Bath time cheesers.
Malan is not drowning. She quite enjoys having her head under water.
Kind of creepy, if you ask me.

Sweet Allie made this little purse for Maria.
Maria idolizes Allie, so this meant a LOT to her.
Who says you can't eat an apple the size of your head?
On a run up the tower road (checking in with home - the pic gives my location and says I am alive!).
  It was getting dark on the lower trails, then got to a high spot and
the sun greeted my and warmed my soul.
I live for moments like this.
I got this picture sent to me while I was at work.
The sitter (not the regular one, but a fill in, who was fantastic) made this
crown for Princess Maria and the caught bugs.  She's a keeper.
Showing off for a picture to send to our friend Jill.  Maria, Maria!
Hershey Kiss head
Well the Cat (aka pig garden figurine) somehow made it to our new house.
When asked, Maria let us know that we couldn't just leave her pet.
So she still walks around with that blasted thing and even bathes it! Ha!
Oh, to be a 4-yr old again.
Oh you cutie!  I think kids should wear these little summer clothes year-round.
Finally someone is getting some use out of the luchadore
masks I bought as souvenirs in Mexi about 6 years ago.
She is quite the wrestler, I might add.
And Maria loves taking pictures of herself with Ben's phone.
On our way to school. Maria wants to talk to her Dad and can
get pretty sentimental on the drive to school.
She is growing up.
Summer is behind us now and as I was looking thru pictures from our phones I noticed that a lot of our 'life' is captured in text messages we send/recieve.  So, I wanted to record some of the day-to-day messages from our life.

No comments: