Our House
Maria's first day of 4 Year Old Preschool
September 2013
To remember: Maria was eager to begin her second year of preschool at Good Sam. She picked out her clothes and even told me what she wanted for breakfast (which I had to get ingredients for the morning of before Ben left for work...that was not easy).
Maria seemed so grown up and was so sweet with me and with her little sister as we helped her get ready for school.
Maria noticed that we had whip cream and strawberries that we did not have the day prior and asked me how we got them. When she learned I had purchased them before she woke up, she smiled so big.
Before we drove Maria to school I wanted some pictures of M and M in the front yard. Maria was just so cute with Malan. She kept trying to get her to sit down on the grass with her so she could tell her that she would be at school and not to miss her too much and that she would be back for lunch. Malan didn't care, until we dropped her off and she realized she was going to be without her for a while.
These two girls.
Glad I get to be their mama.




No comments:
Post a Comment