JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE CONCERT
January 17, 2014
Key Arena - Seattle, WA
*First of all, these pictures look terrible, but I wanted visual to remember the show.*
To rememeber: Liz called or texted one day and asked if I would be interested in going to a JT concert. We were hoping to go with all 3 of the Waterfall sisters, but alas, Katie had a bun in the oven when we got the tix and so she was reserved for baby. I was in all the way for a night with JT and Liz!
I picked Liz up at the SEA-TAC airport and then we headed to Seattle for the rest of the day until the big show. We shopped around, ate some yummy pizzas (after searching for way too long for the restaurant), saw JT (or a stand-up of him) right before the show, and then just about peed our pants in anticipation for the show to begin (anything to get the DJ to get off the stage). We were pretty much in the nose-bleeds, but it was such a great time. Liz and I danced our rear off and we sang our hearts out. We were like young girls screaming for our heart throb! Oh, I loved it it. The show was all we had heard it would be and more. The lights, the MJ and Elvis tribute, the Jungle Boogie, the moving stage, the piano number, oh and the dance moves (which I tried to bust out later that night and the next morning...tried is the key word!). There were a lot of good laughs . . .
I will go see JT again, especially if I have a date like I had this time.
Next time, Katie will be there too.


No comments:
Post a Comment