My dear sisters Liz and Katie came into town a couple of weeks ago, and as I looked at the pictures today, I realized how much I missed them. It was a weekend of celebrations as they were here visiting. I was so glad to have my sisters at two baby shower while they were in town, and then I was lucky to have great friends (from school and from my old ward and neighborhood) who had other baby showers for me since then.
Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to my sisters for being here for me and for all of my other friends and family members that have done so much to make this new experience of having a new addition to the family so exciting. Thanks!
The Sisters: Katie, Lizzy, and Meg (Katie is having a baby in March- Congratulations!)
3 comments:
Oh I miss you precious maglight! Im so glad you put these pictures up. I can't wait to see you in a little over a week!! I love you long time.
i miss my seesters.
How fun you get to have a baby with your sister! I love the bedding, so impressed you made it yourself! You're looking good...hope you're not too exhausted. Can't wait to hear the news! Love you, Brek
Post a Comment