Baby Maria

 
 
 

She inherited Megan's sled feet
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Breklyn said...

AHHH!! CONGRATS!! She's so beautiful and perfect! So glad all went well with the LONG and very past-due labor. Way to go guys! Hope you can get some rest and soak it all in. Enjoy those first few days home holding your precious little one...priceless. Love you both, Brek

Schmid Family said...

That is awesome...congrats to you guys!

Chelsea Waterfall said...

Ah what a precious baby! Oh I am so excited for you guys! You are going to be great parents. I love her name too. She is just so beatiful. Congrats on her! I am sad that I am not there to greet her, so give her a kiss from me. I love you guys and you are going to be amazing.

marta said...

wow. beautiful baby girl. congratulations. life is going to be so much better with her around. and i just love that name too. enjoy these slow days with your wee one.

Unknown said...

I love the blogs! As one of the proud grandmas I can only say she's gorgeous and wonderful! It is such a blessing and relief to have this sweet girl in our family. Good job, Megan and Ben in enduring and getting her here safely. Megan, you are amazing! Much love,
Grandma Lesli

Anonymous said...

Hey you two cute parents! Sorry I had to rush out. She is so beautiful! Megan she didn't have the socks on her hands when I saw her but she was just sound asleep, precious little thing! And I had to answer the phone when you asked me what wee wee meant and when Ben, charlie and kaye's oldest, couldn't say my name that is what he called me and Charlie kept the nick name going. Thanks for the advice Ben your a great PA! Megan you are doing so good for what you went through, kinda sucks we have the same problems!
You'll be amazing parents!

Marcy said...

Horay! She really is a beautiful baby. I'm glad she's here safe and sound. 26 hours eh, that's brutal - but worth it. Congrats Mom and Dad!

Alisa and Crowells said...

YAY!!!!!Congrats!! She is ABSOLUTELY beautiful!! You both are going to be awesome parents!! We are WAY excited for you!!

the Rabes said...

Yea!! She is just perfect! Megan you are awesome!! That is one extra long labor. Good thing you did Yoga. Well congrats! We are so happy for you two!

Brook said...

Great job Megs!! She is so beautiful. Did you have an epideral? 26 hours is a long time to be feeling everything! You guys will be the greatest parents. Keep the pictures coming!!

crystalyn and rob said...

yay!!! conrgats!!! i am so glad you got to have the fam (referring to kate) when you had the precious babe. looks like things are going well. keep the great postings up!