Oh Meg, That just made my day! She is beautiful. I love you guys:) You were cracking us up last night. You had me laughing pretty hard. In the car I even broke into a laugh/cry thinking of the V party comment. I hope you got your billee light! xoxo, Tiffus
oh megan she is beautiful! and you look incredible for having just popped out an over-due baby! What a super-woman! Love her name by the way, how perfect. If you ever get a minute (extra minutes are sparse with a newborn around, I know) email me your mailing address, I would love to send Maria a little something!
Congratulations! Parenthood is the most amazing thing! I am so happy for you guys. And don't worry, you will always cherish visitors and sleep, even when they get older. She is not only beautiful but lucky to have you as parents. Have fun!
I've been thinking of you and hoping you're getting some R&R. Such beautiful mommy & baby pics! You look great. I love when baby curls up on your chest to sleep, my favorite position and they grow out of it much too fast! I want to come visit...maybe one day next week if you're up to it. I do need to hear the full labor story :) Love you, Brek
8 comments:
Im finally just checking out Ben's work on the bloggy blog. Look at Maria look at Tiffany - she is so alert! Good old Aunt Tiffany.
Megan
Megan I love the first picture is so cute. Holy cow Tiffany looks the same than 10 years ago. Keep posting pictures!
Oh Meg, That just made my day!
She is beautiful. I love you guys:)
You were cracking us up last night. You had me laughing pretty hard. In the car I even broke into a laugh/cry thinking of the V party comment. I hope you got your billee light!
xoxo, Tiffus
Congrats on the new baby. She is beautiful!
oh megan she is beautiful! and you look incredible for having just popped out an over-due baby! What a super-woman! Love her name by the way, how perfect. If you ever get a minute (extra minutes are sparse with a newborn around, I know) email me your mailing address, I would love to send Maria a little something!
Congrats!
Andrea
Congratulations Megan and Ben! She is beautiful!!
Congratulations! Parenthood is the most amazing thing! I am so happy for you guys. And don't worry, you will always cherish visitors and sleep, even when they get older. She is not only beautiful but lucky to have you as parents. Have fun!
I've been thinking of you and hoping you're getting some R&R. Such beautiful mommy & baby pics! You look great. I love when baby curls up on your chest to sleep, my favorite position and they grow out of it much too fast! I want to come visit...maybe one day next week if you're up to it. I do need to hear the full labor story :) Love you, Brek
Post a Comment