Baby Pictures with the Professional





We had a two day photo shoot for sweet (and oh so alert and awake) Maria. I had my friend Veronica Reeve photograph Maria and thought I would share some of the pics. Veronica did a great job and was ever so patient with my wide-eyed baby that refused to sleep the first day, hence two days of photography. You can see more of Veronica's work (and more of Maria...aka Little Miss M) on her website: veronicareeve.blogspot.com

11 comments:

Smiths said...

So, so, so, adorable. Maria is such a beautiful baby!

Brook said...

These pictures are so precious! She looks flawless. Is she a good baby for you?

Tiffany said...

I love these pics. Love you Meg. xoxo

Amber said...

Wow- those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! She does amazing work! Maria just looks so sweet. It was great to talk to you today- I hope Maria continues to be such a good baby for you-
Amber

Breklyn said...

So so precious - I love the newborn stage! It makes me sad my baby is getting so big :(

Tiffany W. said...

Congratulations on your BEAUTIFUL baby girl!!! Someday you will have to tell us the secret to getting a girl! ;)
~Seth and Tiffany Washburn

LeAnn said...

Megan,
I found your blog through someome elses. Your baby is beautiful!! Congratulations!! Veronica does the best job!!
LeAnn Hartmann Cazier

Rach_Spencer said...

Congratulations! Maria is such a pretty baby. What a lucky girl! Hope you are getting a little bit of sleep.

Amy said...

She is beautiful, congrats. Don't worry we had a two day shoot too. Veronica is the best.

Jennifer and Tyler said...

I just love these pictures! Sweet sweet sweet! She is so gorgous, not that I'm surprised coming from you two!

Spencer said...

I WANT MORE!!! MY TREASURE !!! MINE!! ONLY MINE!! MORE MARIAAAA!!!