D-Day sin La Bomba

 

To answer everyone's questions, texts,and phone calls, we thought a blog-reply was in order. Our stubborn, ninja-baby, who continues to punish Megan's innards, is apparently not done cooking. We are still not revealing the name of our offspring (so stop asking Tiffany!). Yes, Megan went to work today and is planning on working tomorrow...she is not one to be idle. She is having contractions, and we promise we have done all the folklore crap that is said to help intice babies out of the hot tub. So....we will keep you posted. We appreciate all the inquiries and are excited to let all of you know when the package arrives.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amber said...

I still think you're crazy for going to work- but I can say I don't blame you :) Enjoy these last few days of peace and quiet- and take it easy! You deserve it! I can't wait to meet baby Wallace (I'm sure you can't either)-Amber

Breklyn said...

Darling pregnant picture of you both. I've been thinking about you and can't wait to hear the news. Sending happy labor dust your way. Love ya, Brek

Chris and Paige Bell said...

good thing i checked your blog because you would have gotten at least one more text. we were guessing that the offspring would have instictively exited in response to this new snowfall so mom and dad could get back to the slopes sooner.

Lizbeth said...

man that is an awesome photo of the two of you . . i wonder who could have ever taken it? oh you precious's, i can't wait to see the ninja judo chop its way out into the world (sorry megan, you'll survive) Thanks for coming by tonight, I enjoyed being kicked in the face by ruby.

Marcy said...

Uugggg! I hated those last days of pregnancy when everyone kept inquiring. I worked up until I had my first and got really sick of everyone making dumb comments - even before my due date. Thanks for the post though, I've been wondering if baby Wallace had made an appearance yet. Good luck with everything - and I'll be checking back soon.

Tyler Waterfall said...

Overdue babies are the best...We can't WAIT to meet her.
Love,
Amy