We are pleased to announce the birth of our baby girl! She was born at 1:32 yesterday afternoon (January 12) and weighed 7lbs 12ozs. She is 20 inches long and has the right parts and the proper number of digits. We feel overwhelmed with the love and support we have received in getting this baby here.
Megan was phenomenal through the 26 hour laboring process, she is my new hero!
8 comments:
Yay!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to see more pictures of the cute little one (only one showed up on my computer for some reason). Anyway, you look amazing Megan. Hope you are enjoying her, they grow up way too fast!
Mandy
Same here. Only the last family pic showed up. You all are looking fabulous. I need more of baby Maria!! I love the name. I am so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to see her and hear all about that long labor. Only you could handle that. Congratulations!
ohh!!! She is SO CUTE! Congratulations on you new arrival. I wish I could be there!! Love you Meg.
Meg and Ben,
We are so thrilled to hear that she is here. She is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing this with us. Welcome Maria.
love you all,
Rob and Sue Alley
Congrats! She is precious. I love the foot pic! Megan, your going to be the best mom!!
Karla
Congrats! That is awesome. It's the best feeling ever isn't it? And it gets even better.
Meg! 26 hours! You are Superwoman! Go you!! She is such a sweetheart.
Congratulations Ben and Megan! We are so excited to hear the news and happy that all is well with Mom and Baby! So fun to see all the photos, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment