Our sweet Maria is growing so fast! She is getting really chubby (as you can see...looks like I poured her into the Bumbo!) and starting to babble and laugh. Ben and I just love how she interacts with us (and others). She is still very curious and alert and refuses to wear any type of head band (even removes them from her head with a big fuss)...I think I have a tom-boy already.
PS: Does she really say 'hi' in the video?
5 comments:
WOW! You weren't kidding when you said she has changed! I cannot believe how big she is getting! I love babies with rolls, she's so cute! Mine are going to be scrawny for a while in comparison. I can't believe Maria is already talking hee hee, what a little Einstein :)
love you guys!
a chubby babe. you lucky ones. charlie has wanted a chubby baby and so far it hasn't happened. can't wait to see her. we'll be around next week. i'll call so we can get together!
I definitely heard a 'Hi'. And, Chris and I officially decided that Maria's eyes look like Ben's, but everything else in her face belongs to Megan.
OH she is beautiful! I love chubby babies.
Look at the chunk! We are excited to meet 'little' Maria.
Post a Comment