Hi this is Amy Call from Cest La Vie Personalized Jewelry. Yes, I am getting some of the different shapes in probably the early part of next week. I will post pictures ASAP. You can also email me any time with orders or call me at 801-726-7637. By the way I am married to Brody Call. He saw your picture and told me to tell you HI!
3 comments:
Very nice Mark. People ask me if I ski, and I say, 'Used to... My brother, on the other -- he's amazing!
Megan, so good to hear from you. How cute is your little Maria?! Yeah, not gonna do the 41 week thing, thanks for the encouragement though:)
Hi this is Amy Call from Cest La Vie Personalized Jewelry. Yes, I am getting some of the different shapes in probably the early part of next week. I will post pictures ASAP. You can also email me any time with orders or call me at 801-726-7637. By the way I am married to Brody Call. He saw your picture and told me to tell you HI!
Post a Comment