My new running, hiking, EVERYTHING buddy and I have been putting some miles in the past week. Maria is such a good sport as she rides along in the stroller or the bjorn, and yes as you can tell by the size of her sweet chubby cheeks, she is the passenger along for the ride. The weather has been so nice, so we have be taking full advantage of it. My friend Kasey and I hiked Waterfall Canyon on Monday until we got to the rock scamble and decided to turn back...We didn't want to go a tumbling with babies on the fronts of us. Oh how we love the outdoors!

4 comments:
how fun! I'm sure she will always enjoy the outdoors (it's in her blood.) I feel like that with Sophie I tell her all the time you are my best friend. We just do everything together. It's so fun! I need to come see your sweet baby, I'm in UT for a while. We'll Chat.
You go girl (s)!! Very impressive that you are out and about so much!
For fun!! Love the gorgeous weather! It is so wonderful to take the babes out!! Elsie gets super bored when we have a day inside.
your so cute meg! you would be doing all those things with your cute baby who is so big! if i was you i would be still in bed everyday!! all day...
Post a Comment