To Chelsea, Dave and Emily:
We missed you on Sunday. Your Mom cooked a wonderful dinner. Max cried and howled and barked in jealousy because Maria was getting all of your parents' attention. Dave and Emily even dropped in to say hello via Skype. It was like the good 'ol times hanging out on Sunday night at the Waterfall cousins/aunt/uncle's house. Hope you are all doing well. See you next month.

4 comments:
haha i think that is hilarious about max. what a chump. ps love the pictures :)
Oh I love the Waterfall family! Tell Nancy I miss hearing stories about Max :) Looks like you have been having a great time lately- I'm excited to hear about Oregon! I can't believe how smiley miss Maria is- she's getting such a cute personality- Love ya.
Thank you for the pictures. You guys ROCK. Ah, I can't wait to see ya'll. Love you all.
Post a Comment