More of the Wedding Weekend Extravaganza!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love the pics! Looks like such a grand wedding! xoxo, Tiffany
p.s., you know I am true:)

Breklyn said...

Love it, especially the one of Ben holding Maria in the air in Times Square. When my mom sent me your text pic, I was so sad I wasn't there too...such a coincidence that I was just there 2 days before for a wedding. Looks like a FABULOUS trip!

I can't believe you're really moving, so exciting for you all!

Unknown said...

Wallace Family
What a beatiful family you have!! Such sweet pictures. Maria is a doll! I bet you just kiss those cheaks all day. It was so fun to read your blog. I am so excited for you and your new adventure together. Love you guys!
Jacie

Lisa Newman said...

Okay, so now I'm caught up on your life. Sorry for being so lame and not knowing about your upcoming move to Oregon. Have to admit, I'm a little jealous...we loved our time in California and I bet you'll love Oregon just as much.

It was fun to see you guys last night, and you honestly made my night with your compliments. It never feels beautiful to be pregnant, but I always think other pregnant women look cute. Just can't seem to find it in myself. Anyway, keep in touch and good luck with everything.

(And enjoy that adorable Maria...is she the cutest?!)

Christa said...

What a fun wedding! It's so good to hear from you guys, and how exiting you are headed to Oregon! Brooke told me that Brady had been in touch with Ben, it will be fun for you to get to hang out! Your little girl is darling, congrats!!