Travelling Family

Meg, Katie and Amy with kiddos Winston and Maria


"I hate goodbyes" Maria's coke bottle glasses - this was funny to watch!


It has been a very busy few weeks. Following Ben's graduation on the 23rd, Maria and I flew to St. Lious to see my sister Katie and her family. Her new sweet baby, Winston, was blessed by my brother-in-law Dave on Sunday and all (Tyler and his fam from WI, my parents, Eric and Jessica, and Liz and Mark) of us were able to be there to celebrate Winston's birth and his blessing. Katie and Dave deserve an award for hosting us in their home...especially since there were 3 (YES, 3!) babies under 6 months! There are 4 cousins now on the Waterfall side, so that was fun to see. I was SO glad to be able to go and see my beautiful sister Katie as a MOM and what a treat that was! Congratulations Katie and Dave and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HAVING US!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I love the video... Its so fun to see Maria's little personality. She is growing up so fast!! Congratulations Ben on graduating!! What a huge acomplishment. And a marathon...WOW...Lets see what else could we through in there for you to do? haha. Can't wait to see you next week Meg!

Toni said...

Megan-
Thanks for saying hi on my blog! It is so fun to see what you guys are up to. Congrats to Ben on graduating, so cool! Glad you said hi, tell Ben hi too and if I don't run into you at random sporting events I will see you in the blog world!
-Toni

Chris and Paige Bell said...

I keep scrolling back to the picture with Maria's coke-bottle glasses. That is so funny.

Jcsamgwallace said...

I love watching you and Ben as parents! Looks like you had a great reunion with your family. I just wish we could see Maria and get to know her but at least we can keep up with you on your blog! Ben, congrats! Any news on job/moving?

Audra said...

Madre mia!!! felicitaciones Ben en tu graduacion!!! I love to see him with little Maria... You guys look great!!! love ya