What a cutie!! I can't believe how much she has grown up. I love the giggles- can't get enough. Hope you are doing good and the moving plans are coming along for you. Miss you!
Meg, There is nothing sweeter than baby laughs! She is such a cutie! I'm glad you left a comment, I love new blogging friends. Paul has nothing but super nice things to say about you!
Hey Megan! Congratulations on well Everything! A lot has happened. Your little girl is really cute. I think that if mine hadn't been ticklish I would have had to return them or exchanged them or something.
4 comments:
What a cutie!! I can't believe how much she has grown up. I love the giggles- can't get enough. Hope you are doing good and the moving plans are coming along for you. Miss you!
please dont move. k thanks.
Meg,
There is nothing sweeter than baby laughs! She is such a cutie! I'm glad you left a comment, I love new blogging friends. Paul has nothing but super nice things to say about you!
Hey Megan! Congratulations on well Everything! A lot has happened. Your little girl is really cute. I think that if mine hadn't been ticklish I would have had to return them or exchanged them or something.
Post a Comment