My best friend Whitney and Ben's cousin Jake got married on July 7th. Whitney looked so elegant and angelic in her beautiful wedding dress and Jake looked especially handsome. Both seemed to be enjoying every minute of it all (and probably relieved to have the wedding finally underway)! We are so happy for Whitney and Jake, really, it is hard to even put into words how happy it made me to see Whitney marry such a cool guy. I couldn't be more pleased with Whitney's choice for a husband, especially because that means we are RELATED (!), which makes me really look forward to those Pantone family Christmas Eve parties even more! They pulled off a great couple of days filled with wedding events. Thanks!
Of course, when the girlfriends get together, we have to take some dumb pictures. Our husdands/boyfriends were really getting sick of it all...but we girls just had a good 'ol time.
1 comment:
you'll have to tell them congrats from us. I graduated with Jake, I had no idea that he was Ben's cousing. Very cool!
Post a Comment